QCI was an autonomous body that assured quality standards across all spheres of economic and social activities. Initially, you were required to appear and pass the QCI exam in order to become a Certified Yoga Instructor or a Certified Yoga Teacher. However, QCI has now been changed into YCB (QCI) after the board for QCI changed. This was brought into effect starting June 1, 2019.
In India, there has been a staggering rise in the number of individuals and centers offering yoga courses and yoga instruction over a couple of years. In order to keep the parameters of yoga in check and develop its standards, the government has set up a Yoga Certification Board (YCB). This body assures the quality standards of yoga through all its spheres. Although it was earlier known as QCI, after June 1, 2019, the board changed to YCB. This board would also certify the yoga instructors and provide accreditation to such institutes.
1. What Is The Yoga Professional Certification Scheme?
2. What is the eligibility qualification/criteria needed for applying?
3. What if I fail in the exam?
4. Is the exam conducted by YCB (QCI) only or there are approved bodies as well?
5. How can I register for the certification?
6. What is the examination fee?Call us at +91 9307168785 to clear any of your YCB (QCI) related queries like.